October 25, 2018

Battle station then and now

I found one old photo of my "battle station" from year 2004.. maybe? I wish I had more pictures of my previous battle stations that I had. But here is comparison anyways. Which one you think is better? Old one ore new one from year 2018.



I have been gamer since 8 years old. Gaming and technology related to that have been in my interest a long time. Different kind of desks and rooms have been in use. Games what I play are mostly FPS (first person shooters) but then also some racing games. In the old photo there was hardly space to move mouse even. And see that good old faithful CRT monitor! On that time I played Enemy Territory quite much. Game did not have any sort of internal counter but my own estimate is that I spend some 2500 hours for that game. Beauty of that game was solely related to the multiplayer


And then the comparison to year 2018





Well... I don't know about you but maybe I prefer my current setup! There is video projector above me and producing picture for movie purposes. Home theater itself is Dolby Atmos enabled. However gaming is done only with headphones, since it is so critical to hear even slightest sounds and footsteps while playing FPS games.


No comments:

Post a Comment